Are the courses accredited in my state for my professional discipline?

For most state mental health and substance abuse professionals, you can view the information we have available for your state licensing needs by clicking the “Info” tab and then the “Accreditations” sub-link. After reading accreditation information related to your discipline, then click Review your state/discipline requirements link for more specific information about your state and discipline requirements.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us